What is the most effective means of achieving peace? It’s a question that even real-life world leaders are grappling with. But, for the time being, let’s ignore the actual world and concentrate on the Naruto universe’s Shinobi world. Pain, or Nagato, is maybe the most well-known character who has gone through a lot of pain and suffering.
He names himself Pain for one simple reason: he believes that pain is the only route to a peaceful society. Pain has a grudge towards the shinobi world for the pain he endured as a child, including his parents’ deaths at the hands of Hidden Leaf shinobi. This article will rank the best Pain quotes, therefore, stick around as I show you the top 30 best Pain quotes from the anime Naruto.
30. “Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.”
No one is immune to suffering. We would be blind if we didn’t have suffering. It teaches us how to deal with life’s challenges. All we can do is try to decipher the message hidden behind the suffering, since we are here to learn, develop, and find a way out of the mess that is our lives.
29. “Too many people have died here, their pain is what helped me grow up.”
The presence of pain is unavoidable. It’s an inevitable part of life, and there’s nothing you can do about it. To understand things and bring yourself together, you must feel everything totally. And, in the end, the suffering you endure will help you become stronger.
28. “How can you say that you will never change? That you will not change, no matter how great the pain you face? Can you continue believing in yourself forever? Can you guarantee it? Can you have such faith in yourself?”
People are changed by suffering and pain. Only by experiencing suffering can we learn to develop and become stronger. Even the strongest of us must bend our will and transform ourselves in the face of great sorrow.
27. “Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain.”
We grow courageous because we have experienced suffering. Pleasure makes you numb, while suffering makes you empathize with people because you can truly grasp what it’s like to be in the worst of circumstances. Finally, you may offer more and ask for less.
26. “We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge that we deem to be justice.”
It’s easy to confuse vengeance with justice. When someone wrongs us, we are naturally tempted to seek retribution in the most basic way imaginable. And it is here that we fall short. We believe that vengeance will bring us justice, but the fact is that vengeance is the polar opposite of justice.
25. “Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?”
Hatred and bigotry abound throughout the world. As a result, peace may just be a fantasy, given how difficult it is to overcome widespread hostility. The quantity of hatred that exists in the world is simply too great to overcome.
24. “Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it.”
We are always making judgments and movements that have an impact on others around us. So, whether consciously or inadvertently, we are constantly changing not just our own lives but also the lives of others. These adjustments may not always be beneficial to them. As a result, as long as people and humanity exist, we will inflict harm on others.
23. “Love breeds sacrifice… which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.”
Many individuals see love and relationships with others as assets, but others believe they are a liability, that they bring suffering via envy or loss. Pain, in his own way, believes in love because he feels that everyone should be aware of and comprehend pain. But he isn’t necessarily considering love to be a beneficial factor.
22. “You think you’re the only ones who matter, You think you can put off death.”
Many individuals see love and relationships with others as positives, but others believe they are a liability, that they bring suffering via envy or loss. Pain, in his own way, believes in love because he feels that everyone should be aware of and comprehend pain. But he isn’t necessarily considering love to be a beneficial factor.
21. “Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because, No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start a war.”
Clearly, wars are never fought for the best of reasons. They occurred only for the purpose of establishing dominance, gaining power, and amassing property; all for selfish reasons. And no matter what the motivation for a conflict is, it is insufficient to justify the misery it produces.
RELATED: 100 Best Anime Quotes of All Time
20. “There is no such thing as real peace, It’s impossible as long as we live in this accursed world.”
Cruelty, atrocities, crime, and anarchy prevail throughout the globe. At moments like this, peace appears to be a faraway dream. There will always be bloodshed, crime, and conflict as long as humans live on this planet.
19. “If there is justice in revenge, then that same justice will breed only more revenge and trigger a cycle of hatred.”
Revenge is never a wise course of action. Whatever had bothered you previously and prompted you to seek vengeance has not faded. It’s still around. It will just make the situation worse. Learn to let go of things.
18. “Dying like trash, Never ending hatred, Pain that never heals, That is war, This is what we must face.”
War causes emotional scars that cannot be repaired. War is dangerous and exhausting. It ruins lives in an unbiased manner, regardless of who wins or loses. In the end, all that will be left is pain, grief, and savagery.
17. “Just because you understand them doesn’t mean you can come to an agreement, That’s the truth.”
You don’t have to embrace their point of view just because you understand it. You could understand where they’re coming from, but it doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything they say.
16. “Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows, But in death there is only more death.”
Hatred is always at the root of vengeance. And there is only violence in revenge. The circle of death only continues as violence spawns greater violence. Only by prioritizing humanity over everything else will we be able to stop the vicious cycle of hatred and misery.
15. “Justice comes from vengeance but justice only breeds more vengeance.”
Vengeance does nothing but adds to the burdens. For a few minutes, it’s gratifying, but nothing has truly changed. You can’t change the course of history by going back in time.
14. “If you don’t share the pain with someone, you will never understand the pain.”
You will never be able to fully comprehend someone else’s sorrow until you have personally experienced it. It’s impossible for one person to completely put oneself in another’s shoes since people are so different and their experiences are so particular and varied.
13. “Even children are forced to grow up in the face of pain.”
Pain is what allows us to progress in life. Pain teaches us the most important lessons. Even youngsters who fall repeatedly while learning to walk succeed only after experiencing pain.
12. “Human nature pursues strife.”
Humans are born with a desire to engage in conflict. We are all attracted to revenge and violence – it is inextricably linked to our humanity.
11. “Pain Is The Only Way To Teach, Pain Is The Only Solution To Peace. If You Want To Know Pain, You Need To Understand Pain.”
For Pain, the only viable solution to the world’s problems of conflict, death, and hate is to cause as much pain as possible. He believes that the only way for people to really comprehend one other is for everyone to be aware of and understand pain. If everyone has to live with the knowledge of each other’s suffering, they may be less likely to inflict damage to each other.
10. “Pain is the way to bring peace.”
Pain is an unavoidable component of existence. You will undoubtedly experience sadness and pain. However, when the agony fades and you begin to move on from it, you will find serenity.
9. “So Long As Humanity Exists, Hate Will Also Exist.”
Regardless of how many attempts are made toward mutual collaboration and peace amongst individuals of various backgrounds, they will always end up at odds with one another in the end. People will always suffer in the form of violence and hatred if they do not take the time to contemplate the agony they may be unwittingly inflicting on others.
8. “Love is the reason why there is pain.”
Love is the source of suffering. To love someone needs a lot of bravery and fortitude. However, love has the potential to harm you at any time. Emotional suffering is primarily caused by love.
7. “Eventually, time will pass and the pain will heal.”
Every wound within us heals with time. All we have to do now is hang in there and trust in ourselves. The discomfort will gradually fade away. After all, life goes on, and the sorrow will fade away with time.
6. “When I Had Nothing And No One, I Always Had Pain.”
Yes, liking people and having ties to a way of life, a family, or friends may cause sorrow when those things are taken away from you. However, everyone experiences suffering, regardless of whether or not they are in those types of relationships. Being alone is painful in and of itself.
5. “Those Who Do Not Understand True Pain Can Never Understand True Peace.”
People perpetuate damage to one another because they are unaware of the harm they are creating. They can’t begin to grasp how to not bring people pain if they’ve never experienced it. People continue to fight and injure one another because no one fully comprehends the pain that one person can inflict on another.
4. “I want you to feel the pain, think about pain, know the pain and accept pain”
Pain does not want anyone to just think about pain in order to relate it to how others are feeling. He wants everyone to physically experience the type of suffering that he believes the world is responsible for inflicting on one another so that they can comprehend and accept it as a part of life.
3. “When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born.”
Hatred grows as a result of the loss of love. The hole left by someone’s passing is immediately filled with hatred. It is up to us to decide whether we will face hatred or allow it to flourish and poison us.
2. “Do you understand pain a little now? If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them.”
Many of the characters have their own troubles, which they sometimes choose to share with others and other times keep hidden within themselves. Learning to share his grief and comprehend what causes pain in others is a part of Naruto’s arc.
1. “Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.”
Nobody ever learns by doing everything perfectly all of the time. People gain knowledge from their errors and the things that cause them grief. They mature as they develop a better grasp of what they need to do in order to avoid giving themselves the same suffering in the future.